Lucy Daniels Center is teaming up with Rocky Top Catering for a Virtual Valentines Fundraising Event
Saturday, February 13th and Sunday, February 14th
Enjoy a safe and romantic Valentine’s dinner at home with Rocky Top Catering’s virtual couple’s cooking classes while helping support Lucy Daniels Center. 10% of all proceeds from this virtual event will benefit children’s programs at Lucy Daniels Center. These unique and fun cooking experiences on February 13 and 14 will be led by Rocky Top Owner and Chef Dean Ogan and will feature live step-by-step instruction on preparing a delicious meal and cocktails. Chef Dean will be joined in the kitchen by WRAL’s Ken Smith on Feb. 13 and G105’s Erica DeLong on Feb. 14, and together they’ll guide you through the entire cooking process while sharing helpful cooking tips along the way!
LEARN FROM THE PROS
In addition to helping you prepare a romantic Valentine’s dinner, Chef Dean will share cooking tips and methods throughout the experience, including:
- Learning about the sous vide cooking process
- Making gnocchi from scratch
- Making a traditional French butter sauce (beurre blanc)
- Learning about several North Carolina ingredients
HOW IT WORKS
• Choose from our three virtual cooking experiences.
• Select February 13 or 14 for your cooking class.
• Check your email on Wednesday, February 10 for detailed instructions and information you need to join the class.
• Pick up your fully prepped ingredients at one of three locations prior to your cooking day (no pickup needed for Virtual Package #3).
• Join Chef Dean for your live Zoom cooking demonstration and class.
• Got questions? Please contact Rocky Top Catering at firstname.lastname@example.org.