Mental health assessments and interventions for young children are sometimes provided best in the child's home or school setting. SecurePath is a comprehensive mental health service for young children in Wake County provided at the child's home or preschool. Our staff offers mental health assessments, interventions, and therapy for children ages birth to five and their parents who need help with their child's social, emotional, or developmental challenges. Services are provided in English and Spanish.
Some examples of concerns that we can help with include:
- Behavior and discipline challenges
- Impulsivity, inattention, and aggression
- Fears, anxieties, and behavior rituals
- Mood problems
- Social isolation and peer conflicts
- Reactions to trauma and loss
- Complications of adoption
- Arrangements and reactions to divorce
- Parenting questions, including sleep and toilet training issues
If you have questions or would like to arrange an appointment with a SecurePath clinician, please call 919.459.1635 or complete our request for consultation form and submit as directed.