An Outreach Program Supporting the Emotional Development of Young Children
- Observations of children who are exhibiting difficulties with social/emotional development together with assistance and consultation to classroom teachers
- On-site workshops for teachers to assist them in supporting the social and emotional development of their students
- Workshops for parents to help them better understand their child’s emotional development and provide optimal support.
- Parent counseling
- Rapid assistance with screening and consultations for children who may need additional resources
- Regular follow-up assistance
LUCY’S LINK is a mission-driven community service to preschools in the Triangle area