Expressions 2015 will feature a live and silent auction of items unavailable anywhere else, along with a Fund a Need auction to celebrate the Lucy Daniels Center's 25th anniversary.
Here are just a few of the live and silent auction items up for grabs on Nov. 20:
- Private kaiseki dinner for 6 with The Umstead's chef Steven Devereaux Greene in Herons' private dining room with nine courses and wine pairings
- Private cooking class for 8 in the 1705 Prime kitchen with owner/chef Dean Ogan of Rocky Top Hospitality and Dean's Seafood
- Still-life painting by featured artist for the evening, Beverly McIver
- Private Microsoft X Box One tournament for up to 20 of all ages
- Mini holiday in Greensboro at the Proximity Hotel plus dinner certificate
- Jewelry by Kendra Scott
- Free training session offered by Fleet Feet of Morrisville
- Private tour of WTVD/ABC 11 news station
Check back frequently for updates! Don't miss this chance to bid on amazing packages to benefit the Lucy Daniels Center's 25 years of providing children's mental health services for the Triangle.