We're REVVED UP for the 2017 Inaugural Cooking for a Classic! See us on WRAL's Out And About
100% of the net proceeds benefit the Lucy Daniels Center.
This is a community collaboration among hospitality vendors, chefs, celebrity judges and dining guests!
- Your evening includes six plated courses and six beverages by two chefs as well as the chance to bid on amazing chef-designed auction packages!
- Vote anonymously along with celebrity guest judges to see who moves on to the next round!
- All proceeds benefit the Lucy Daniels Center's mental health programs for children and families in the Triangle!
- Afterwards, enjoy meeting the evening's two competing chefs and networking with your foodie friends!
- Buy a ticket for each of the four rounds and you'll be entitled to our special VIP EXPERIENCE* during the competition final
- Doors open at 6pm for each event. The courses are served until about 8:45, when final voting takes place. After the winner is announced, guests can then meet and greet the competing chefs in the bar until 9:30pm
Tickets start at just $50 (plus tax and gratuity)! All rounds are on sale now!
The Grand Prize: a restored 1969 Corvette Stingray!
*Our VIP Experience includes special seating with one of our celebrity judges, premium service, and a special gift from the Lucy Daniels Center. Guests qualify for the VIP experience by purchasing tickets for ALL FOUR ROUNDS of Cooking for A Classic (proof of purchase is necessary).
2017 List of Competing Chefs
Dean Thompson/Flights,Raleigh vs Rich Carter/Catering Works,Raleigh
Donaldo Guzman/Sitti, Raleigh vs. Nick Fay/formerly Busy Bee Cafe, Raleigh
Scott James/The Angus Barn, Raleigh vs. Eric Gephart/Kamado Joe, Raleigh
Timothy Bocholis/Bistro B Tapas, Kernersville vs. Trey Cleveland/Top of The Hill,Chapel Hill
Clark Barlowe/Heirloom, Charlotte vs, James Patterson/McConnell Golf Dining Team, Greensboro/Raleigh
Jonathan Ballard/Sassool,Raleigh vs. Tom Havrish/Lugano Ristorante, Cary
Adam Pettigrew/Pup's Steakhouse, Wilson vs. Teddy Klopf/Provenance, Raleigh
Troy Stauffer/City Club Raleigh vs. RJ St. John/Bull McCabes, Durham
Thank You to Our In-Kind Sponsors:
ALSCO, F8 Photo Studios, FreshPoint Produce, Inland Seafood, Jen Rhoton Designs, Locals Seafood, Long Beverage, Neomonde Bakery, Prestige Farms, Spin NC, TOPO Spirits, United Restaurant Equipment, US Foods, Libbey Glassware, Bauscher Hepp.