TICKETS ON SALE FOR FINAL ROUND!
The Championship Round, March 27!
Click the logo ABOVE to buy tickets online or call 1-800-838-3006, and reference Cooking For A Classic!
Rich Carter/Catering Works
The Grand Prize: a restored 1969 Corvette Stingray!
See us on WRAL's Out And About
100% of the net proceeds benefit the Lucy Daniels Center.
This benefit is a community collaboration among hospitality vendors, chefs, celebrity judges and dining guests!
- Your evening includes six plated courses and six beverages by two chefs as well as the chance to bid on amazing chef-designed silent auction packages!
- Vote anonymously along with celebrity guest judges to see who moves on to the next round!
- All proceeds benefit the Lucy Daniels Center's mental health programs for children and families in the Triangle!
- Afterwards, enjoy meeting the evening's two competing chefs and networking with your foodie friends!
- Doors open at 6pm for each event. The courses are served until about 8:45, when final voting takes place. After the winner is announced, guests can then meet and greet the competing chefs in the bar until 9:30pm
Thank You to Our In-Kind Sponsors:
ALSCO, Bauscher Hepp, F8 Photo Studios, FreshPoint Produce, Inland Seafood, Jen Rhoton Designs, Libbey Glassware, Locals Seafood, Long Beverage, Neomonde Bakery, Pepsi, Prestige Farms, Spin NC, TOPO Spirits, United Restaurant Equipment, US Foods,