The Lucy Daniels Center helps children live emotionally healthy lives through in-depth evaluation and treatment, family involvement and education.
- Recognizing that a child’s emotional health is an essential foundation for future development and productivity
- Showing respect for each child
- Appreciating the complexity and individuality of each child’s development
- Appreciating that the child/parent relationship is central to the child’s development
- Striving to treat all children who need help, regardless of the family’s ability to pay
- Establishing a healthy and supportive environment for staff