The nonprofit Lucy Daniels Center in Cary, N.C. specializes in helping children from birth to age 12 who are dealing with mental and emotional health challenges, behavioral issues and other challenges.
Our multi-disciplinary team, which includes recognized experts in mental health and education, works together with families to provide a uniquely comprehensive approach, delivering individualized treatment to each child. We complement this therapeutic regimen with rigorous academic programs through our elementary school and leverage our 25+ years of experience to provide community programs serving children.
The Lucy Daniels Center helps children live emotionally healthy lives through in-depth evaluation and treatment, family involvement and education.
Our Core Values
- Recognizing that a child's emotional health is an essential foundation for future development and productivity
- Showing respect for each child
- Appreciating the complexity and individuality of each child's development
- Appreciating that the child/parent relationship is central to the child's development
- Striving to treat all children who need help, regardless of the family's ability to pay
- Establishing a healthy and supportive environment for staff